This Product is Currently on a 3-4 week backorder
FFG is excited to be able to offer this official Coyote Swap Motor Mount Kit for the 1967-72 Ford F100 2WD trucks. This kit is designed to swap a modern Ford Coyote motor from a Mustang GT or F150 truck and designed to fit the 2011-2018 Coyote and place it in your Ford truck using the factory suspension and power steering box.
The kit also includes the transmission cross-member for the 6R80 or 10R80 automatic transmission. The engine is designed to sit in a factory location providing space for the power steering box. Due to the design of the power steering box location, headers can become an issue and custom headers may be needed, especially if you are running a Truck mustang engine.
- Designed to install a Coyote engine in your stock 1967-72 Ford pickup.
- Designed to sit in a factory location providing space for the power steering box.
- Stock Gen 1 Coyote headers fit with minimal frame trimming on the passenger side, modifications may be required for other generations.
- Includes Engine Mounts and Transmission Crossmember Mounts, new assembly hardware, motor mount bushings, and instructions.
- Ships in raw steel, ready for paint or powder coat.
- This kit is for 2X4 Trucks Only. For 4x4 click here!
Installation instructions: PDF: 1967-1972 F100 Coyote Swap Engine Mount Kit 2wd Install Instruction
Will be a while before install but it only took a few weeks to fulfill my order
This engine mount kit is a must have If you're doing a Coyote swap it's an amazing product the fitment and quality is superb. From the packaging to the Hardware included everything was spot on.