FFG x PBFab 1967-72 Ford F100/F150 4-Link Kit
Made to order 8-10 week lead time.
Have you swapped your front end out for a Mustang II or a Crown Vic Subframe and need to drop the rear end to match? Fat Fender Garage and Porterbuilt Fabrication have come together again to design a four link kit for 1967-72 Ford F100's and F150’s. This kit is designed to handle a modern drive train upgrade and give your truck a sporty stance with superb handling. Includes Falcon x FFG Coilovers.
- 1.25” DOM adjustable trailing arms
- Adjustable Panhard bar
- Greasable urethane bushings
- C-Notch (weld in)
- Training Arm Frame Mounts (bolt in)
- Trailing Arm axle brackets (weld in)
- Panhard bar frame mount (bolt in)
- Panhard bar axle mount (weld in)
- Falcon x FFG Coilovers with Springs
- Mounting Hardware
- Brackets and arm are delivered in raw steel, ready for paint or powder coat.