FFG Coyote Swap Motor Mount Kit | 1967-72 F100 4WD
The OEM Crossmember is currently on a 4-6 week backorder.
FFG's official Coyote Swap Motor Mount Kit for 1967-72 Ford F100 4WD trucks. This kit is designed to swap a modern Ford Coyote motor from a Mustang GT or F150 truck. This kit is designed to fit the 2011-2021 Coyote and place it in your Ford truck using the factory suspension and power steering box.
The kit also includes the transmission cross-member for the 6R80 automatic transmission. The engine is designed to sit in a factory location providing space for the power steering box. Due to the design of the power steering box location, headers can become an issue. Fabrication of headers or ordering a set from us will solve that problem.
- Designed to install a Coyote engine in your stock 1967-72 4WD Ford F100 pickup.
- Includes Engine Mounts and Transmission Crossmember Mounts, new assembly hardware and motor mount bushings.
- Ships in raw steel, ready for paint or powder coat.
- This kit is for 4X4 Trucks Only. For 2WD Click Here!
- This does not fit F250 High Boy
- OEM = OEM Transfer Case
- AAM = Adapter, Dana, Atlas, Etc.