FFG is back with another Coyote Swap Engine Mount Kit made for 1973-1977.5 Ford F250 Highboys. This kit is designed to fit the 2011-2018 Coyote and place it in your Ford truck using the factory suspension and steering box. The kit includes the transfer case cross-member for either the modern F150 electronic transfer case, or the Advance Adapter/Atlas setups.
OEM= Modern F150 Electronic transfer case
AAM adapter = Use with an Advance Adapter to run an Atlas transfer case
The engine is designed to sit in a factory location providing space for the power steering box. Due to the design of the power steering box location, headers can become an issue. Minor frame relief is required on the passenger side to accommodate the stock Coyote headers.
- Designed to install a Coyote engine in your stock 1973-1977.5 Ford F250 High Boy 4X4 pickup.
- Engine is designed to sit in the factory location providing space for the power steering box.
- This kit is for High Boy trucks that came with a divorced transfer case from the factory.
- New assembly hardware, motor mount bushings, and instructions included.
- Additional cutting and welding will be required.
- Ships in raw steel, ready for paint or powder coat.
- We try to keep up stock with all of our motor mount kits but due to increasing popularity, lead times may take 2 weeks.