The latest Ford Performance 5.0L Coyote "Aluminator" crate engine is the Gen 3 version of the modern 5.0L 32-valve DOHC V-8 that uses advanced features like Twin Independent Variable Camshaft Timing (Ti-VCT) to deliver big power. Unlike the factory 5.0L engine, the "Aluminator" is built with low compression forged pistons and H-beam connecting rods to meet the demands of forced induction.
- Fits 2018-2021 Mustang GT
- 5.0L (302 cubic inches)
- 9.5:1 compression ratio for supercharged applications (nominal)
- Mahle® Hard Anodized forged pistons with Graphal low friction coating
- Manley® H-beam connecting rods with ARP® 2000 bolts
- Mustang GT forged steel crankshaft
- Uses production Mustang GT Gen 3 Coyote aluminum cylinder block
- 10 quart capacity oil pan
- Tuned composite Mustang GT intake manifold with production drive by wire 80 mm throttle body
- Four-valve-per-cylinder aluminum heads with roller-finger followers reduce friction.
- Mustang GT production camshafts
- Includes Ford Performance colder, heat range zero (0) spark plugs for supercharging, part no: M-12405-M50A
- Includes Ford Performance oil filter - M-6731-FL820
- Includes billet steel gerotor oil pump gears - M-6600-M50A
- Vehicle harness and PCM not included. Use Ford Performance wiring, PCM and installation kit M-6017-M50B designed for street rod/project car installation. Can also be with automatic transmission controls pack - see M-6017-M50BA for more information
- Does not include alternator, for alternator kit see M-8600-M50BALT or M-8600-M50ALTA
- Engine mount bosses and bell housing mount pattern common to 4.6L modular engines.
- Does not include exhaust manifolds