Pick Up Tube Adapter and rollover safety valve are included.
- Tank Dimensions: Fits between frame rails and cross members. No cutting required.
- Tank Material: .125 Aluminum
- CNC Machined Non Vented / Threaded Cap.
- 1/2″ NPT Vent
- 3/8″ NPT Return
- #6 ORB Female Pump Outlet
- 2 Baffles
- Includes Block Off Plate for fuel pump flange. Easily upgrade to a Stealth 340 in the future when you upgrade to an EFI motor.
- Approx. 19 Gallons
Bed Fill: Standard bed fill tank with cap. The standard bed fill tank will come with a threaded cap and neck as shown in the pictures which sticks up approx. 3” and sits just below the bed floor. This will require you to have a bed fuel door.
Fuel Level Sensor: We recommend one of three sending units to fit your needs; A 0-90 OHM fuel level sensor for aftermarket gauges, a 75-10 or 240-33 fuel level sensor if you are using stock gauges with our Coyote Swap tanks.
Rollover Safety Vent: We also include the rollover safety vent, which is a simple ball check valve that allows air in and out of the tank as needed. In the event of a rollover, the ball will drop and block the vent port from leaking fuel. Additionally, it also has a small float inside that will help reduce the amount of liquid entering the vent hose from fuel slosh during normal everyday use.