Take the complexity and mystery out of wiring a late model 5.0L 4V Ti-VCT engine! This Control Pack includes a variety of exciting features such as a PCM with Ford Performance calibration and an Electronic Throttle Control Accelerator Pedal, which eliminates cable routing problems. For a full list of components, see details below!
- Replaces M-6017-A504VA Control Pack -
- includes wiring for Speed Dial M-4209ADPT-AC to pickup transmission output speed
- Designed to run 2011-2014 5.0L 4V Coyote engines, M-6007-M50 and M-6007-A50NA 5.0L 4V Coyote crate engines with manual transmission
- M-6007-A50SC, M-6007-A50XS, M-6007-M50B (BOSS 302) and F-150 truck engines require modifications.
- Includes PCM with Ford Performance calibration.
- Supercharged, M-6007-A50SC, M-6007-A50XS, M-6007-M50B (BOSS 302) and F-150 truck engines require custom calibration
- Includes Electronic Throttle Control accelerator pedal, eliminating throttle cable routing problems
- Unique control pack harness replaces stock body harness and is designed for custom vehicle builds
- Features OBD-II diagnostic port to assist in vehicle calibration upload and problem diagnosis
- Includes power distribution module, air box, air inlet tube, MAF sensor, upper and lower radiator hoses, PCV hoses and HEGO sensors
- PCM with Ford Performance calibration requires return type fuel system, will not work with returnless fuel system
NOTE: Installation of this PCM in a 2011-2014 Mustang GT will result in a no-start condition.