Take the complexity and mystery out of wiring a late model 2018 - 2021 5.0L Mustang Coyote engine! Designed to run Ford Performance M-6007-M50C 5.0L Mustang Coyote engines and will also work with 2018-2021 5.0L Mustang Coyote engines with manual transmissions
- Includes PCM with Ford Performance calibration.
- Includes Electronic Throttle Control accelerator pedal which eliminates throttle cable routing problems.
- Unique control pack harness replaces stock body harness and is designed for custom vehicle builds.
- Features OBD-II diagnostic port to assist in vehicle calibration upload and problem diagnosis.
- Includes power distribution module, air box, air inlet tube, MAF sensor, upper and lower radiator hoses and HEGO sensors.
- PCM with Ford Performance calibration requires a return type fuel system, and will not work with a returnless fuel system.
- For 2011-2014 engines use control pack M-6017-A504VA.
- For 2015-2017 manual transmission version control pack use M-6017-504V.
- For 2015-2017 automatic transmission version control pack (which works in conjunction with 6R80 transmission) use M-6017-M50A.
NOTES: Supercharged versions, modified engines, and modified applications require custom calibration.
Not for use with 2018+ F-150 Engines. Installation of this PCM in a 2018+ Mustang GT will result in a no-start condition