The GSS-3000 is a new generation of gear-shift (detent) position system from Dakota Digital. We’ve minimized the decoder (the brain of the system), and the new, smaller size with inboard terminals allows for easier installation. Able to be used with a Dakota Digital instrument system or on its own, this versatile unit can relay transmission gear position to a VFD, VHX, HDX or RTX instrument system, as well as the DGS-series of standalone indicators.
Note: GSS-3000 supersedes the GSS-1000 and GSS-2000
- Built-in outputs for reverse lights (up to 15 amps) and neutral safety switch (with supplied 30amp relay).
- Easy setup and calibration.
- User-calibrated for 2-4 forward shifter detent locations, plus Park, Reverse and Neutral.
- Stainless steel and aluminum mounting hardware included for a variety of transmissions.
- Mounting hardware included to fit automatic transmissions including GM TH350, TH400, 700R4, 4L60/70/80, as well as Ford C-4 and C-6.
- Other transmissions will utilize the included universal mounting bracket.
Dakota Digital gear position indicators sold separately.